Tuesday, October 26, 2010

^sePuLUH buLaN aLReadY^

10 months already!

life as a wife with my lovely, caring, and hardworking hubby TQ my dear.... you make my life was so wonderful ever.. hope our life become more happy, happier, happiest :-)
Now, let me presenting......

-



-




-




-





our old wedding picture... hope this will remain our memory forever n ever....


love u

i like!!!

super impose.....

hide n seek

under d 'rambutan' tree

with my kindy buddies

so sweet

with my lovely mom n dad

with my parents in law

smile!!!

time to eat

welcome into my life

be careful my dear

from hubby to wifey

love from my heart

i'm yours

i know what's your feeling....

wife already be...

this moment was so dramatic

you'll be mine forever n ever




2 comments:

  1. romantik nye cik sal kita ni...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. zaman udah berlalu...hehe....eh mung jdi photographer tuk member aku kawen,ruslina ye????

    ReplyDelete